15 September 2009

Babies babies everywhere!



Seems that EVERYONE is having babies. First it was Kirsten then Avery, then Alexandra, Now Jodie just had her baby Cameron yesterday. Ida and Chelsey are about to pop any moment. Then Michelle and Kellie, and lets not forget Lise!
Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Sorry if I did!

I so wish that I could have been part of this baby boom.

Most of the girls who are having babies right now are having their second or third child. I'm hoping that by the time we're ready to have another one (crossing my fingers that Thad will even want more by then) that lots will be ready to have number three or four. I hear from everyone else that they just happened to get pregnant. I wish our prevention wouldn't work so damn good!

And no, we're not using abstinence :)
hahahahaha
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ORME FAMILY!!!

3 comments:

Avery said...

I hope that your wish comes true soon, my dear! But don't expect me to be part of the 3rd baby boom. I'm done. lol (I think so, anyway.... :D)

Norgerocks said...

YEAY for Babies!! I am so excited and next time you better be pregnant with me!!

Jolie said...

I hope it's okay, I found your blog from your facebook page. ;-)

Anyway, the baby boom thing always seems to come in waves in my circle of friends. It never fails. There are always 3-5 of us pregnant at the same time. In fact, two of my friends have had their baby #2 and baby #3 within a couple days of each other!! I swear, they must put something in the water!!

I have a blog too. It's:
http://ramseyclan4.blogspot.com/