10 May 2011

The Diva!

Elsa auditioned for the ISU childrens choir in January and made it
(of course, she's amazing)
(Top left: Tiffany (Elsa's friend) Center: Kajsa putting on Mormors lipstick at the concert)

Here is a collection of photos from three different concerts.
In the last concert she was chosen (after auditioning)
to sing a solo piece along with about
6 other children who also qualified.
I will be posting a video of it here soon.
I was TREMENDOUSLY proud of her.
There was quite a crowd there and she sang it perfect.
She has been amazing, working so hard.
I can't believe what a great ear and range she has
(I'm a bit jealous if you want to hear the truth).

(The choir was asked to sing at the inauguration for the
Portneuf Medical Center. It was cold that morning)

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, good for her, I'm so impressed!