05 January 2010

New Year

It's the new year and time to shape up. I love goals and starting things off cold turkey.

I have two new-years resolutions, here they are:

1. Be healthier
a. Yes, this year again. When will I ever make it all year around? Don't know. I think the last four years have all been the same. I loose weight Jan-May. Stay about the same June-Aug. Slowly gain Sep-Dec. Time to start the cycle over I guess :) I have to say it is SO much more fun when Thad does it with me. He did last year and he is doing it this year too :)

2. Learn how to say no
a. It's not like I do drugs or anything. But I just might be addicted to saying "Yes, I'd love to help you out." I love to help and get involved in just about EVERYTHING. This can sometimes cause problems for our busy little family of four. So this year, I am trying to say no even though I often want to help.

2 comments:

Kiirstin said...

Good goals Mich! have you ever heard of P90X? It's a home workout DVD set. We have it and it rocks! I'm gonna do it after the baby.

Anonymous said...

HEY, good for you! Those are good goals. :0) I'm glad you didnt make an insane list this year. grin. hehe. Cuz I love ya.