07 January 2010

Up-date

Posted by Picasa


Just thought I'd post a couple of pics from gymnastics. To anyone that pays attention you'll realize that these pics are pretty old (Elsa's hair is still long) But since I keep forgetting the camera before gynmastics and since it's so hard to get good pics. These will have to do. I must say though, both girls are progressing A LOT. Elsa's cartwheels are looking good. Kajsa's balance is super! Hopefully, there will be an up-to-date post of their gymnastics adventures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I can't wait to put Jerum in a class like that when he turns 4yrs-5yrs old. I know he'll like it.

Norgerocks said...

awww how cute mia mia, sounds like so much fun! one day my baby girl will go to gymnastics too :)

Shelley Bowman said...

Looks like Christmas and New years were a hit! We celebrated a little Scandinavian Christmas too! YUM is all I have to say about that!