08 October 2009

From Blonde to Brunette!

I had planned on letting my hair grow out......but right about at this middle length time I start going crazy. I've been a bit bored with my hair as well, for quite some time. I decided to be brave and try something new. Well sort of......I've had an a line cut several times before and I knew I like those a lot. But I've NEVER had hair this dark before. I went in and asked to get some "RED" highlights with DARK hair. I had Kajsa with me for the appointment and I told the hair lady I wanted Kajsa's color for the high lights along with a little blond. This is what I walked out with. But I am getting used to it and I think I actually like it a lot. Of course I had to dye my eye brows as well, they looked retarded with the dark hair.
I love how the dark brings my eyes out. It is really fun to have something new for a change. Not so excited about having to deal with it when it starts growing out.
But for the time being I love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! It really is amazing how much your eyes stand out now!

Shelley Bowman said...

Either color sure is cute! Your face shape is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Love your hair babe! :0) Makes me miss using those colors. dang. Well... Im gonna be tough and grow mine out this time and then we will see. :)

Anonymous said...

Du ser jämt så grym ut! Grattis till nya hårfärgen.