31 October 2009

Last week Thaddeus

Posted by Picasa



turned 29.
Wow, one year away from being a real grown up.
(Next year I want to do something big like throw a big surprise party.......... Not so sure he would appriciate it though, as in he hates lots of attention)

We don't have a whole lot of money right now and he is way too nice to turn me down when I suggested we go to Boise for his birthday. So this is what we did last week. We drove down to Boise early saturday morning. Matt and Sarah car pooled with us. Got to Chelsey's house around...geez I can't remember, maybe one in the afternoon or so. Started drooling over Brynlee, the new niece.......kept drooling. Took a shor break and went out for a nice dinner just the two of us. They had GREAT margarita's. Mmm.
Made it back to Chelsey and Austin's. Played a board game while continuing the drooling where we had left off and ate some junk food.
Next day we drooled more and then took off to see Mike and Leah and their new house. It was really cool. They have lots of room and a good location. I am excited for them. Mike hooked me up with a sweet snowboard as well.
I have to admit, I am slightly excited about winter this year. I can't say I enjoy the cold cause I HATE it, BUT this year will be my first year actually being able to do a winter sport and I am gitty (I think it's supposed to be giddy...but I don't care) about it. Matt works at Kelly Canyon and can get us in free, FREE! Snow boarding is new for Sarah too...so I am really excited. Free pass, cheap gear and someone to board with that won't make me feel like a looser.
Sooooo, moral of the story:

Happy Birthday Thaddeus, next year you're in for it!
P.s. All my friends think you are SUPER hot, and you know you are...even though you won't admit it. So HA!

1 comments:

kirstensworld said...

how much fun for this winter! I am getting excited for snowboarding season myself! I am not very good, but I have fun. And it's nice some times to just take a break and sit in the bar! Love you and miss you!