02 December 2008

Thanks Anja.......You just have too much fun stuff on your blog :) I couldn't resist.

Who was your last text from?

Thaddeus

Is your phone close to you?
Yup, on the desk

Bet you're missing someone now?
Tons of people....I don't even know where to start.

Last place you ate?
At the kitchen table.

Have you ever been cheated on?
I don't think so, not that I am aware of anyway :)

Is anyone interested in you right now?
Well, there's this one guy Thaddeus.....he's sooooo hot! I think he likes me ;)

Do you get along with girls?

Yes, girlfriends are great.

Have you ever been given an engagement ring?

Yes

Where does most of your family live?
Depends, most of my close-related family lives in Idaho, but I have more faimly here in Sweden

Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
It has probably crossed my mind...but I don't think it's for me.

Rent a movie or go to movies?
Go to movies

Are you happy with life?
Most of the time, Yes difinitely!

Could you cry right now?
No, what a weird question

Are you a jealous person?
Yes! It's terrible and even embarassing, but it's true.

What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Just punching in at work

What are you listening to?
Nothing, I can hear the kids breathing from the other room (they're asleep)

Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Not really

What do you need to be doing right now?
Getting ready for bed

Where have you lived throughout your life?
Hjo,Sweden; Rexburg, Idaho; West Yellowstone, Montanna; Borås, Sweden

What were you doing at 1 AM this morning?
Sleeping

Whose house were you at last?
House? Apartment? Hmmmm, it's been a while since I've been anywhere. I was at work today, does that count?

Where were you friday night?
Home celebrating Thanksgiving (Mia was at our place :)

Do you wear a seat belt in the car?
Always always

Next vacation you're going on?
Hmmm, well...I'm not sure. We'll probably be really tight on money for the next five years or so. I really really hope that Thad and I will get to celebrate our wedding anniversary for reals this time though. Maybe we'll just drive down to Vegas, or even just to Lava hot springs since we stoped by there when we got married. I'm hopoing that babysitting will be much easier to come by once we're in the states again ;) Hint hint, any volunteers?

Do you like to text or call more?
Call, I don't really like to text very much.

Would you forgive your best friend for hooking up with your love interest?
Mmmm, I think not. I guess if depends on the situation. But in my relationship I couln't emagine that happening ever so, No

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
Thaddeus ;)

Where will you be in an hour?

Still home, hopefully in bed.

When was the last time you slow danced with a boy or a girl?
hahahaha, this is really funny. I actually danced with an old man at work today for like 10 seconds. (He must be well in his 80's) He had this really cute music on an so I went along and danced with him. (slow dancing....I'm asuming that means real partner dance, cause I didn't do the bear hug thing with the old dude) I love old people!

How late did you stay up last night and why?
I went to bed around 9.00. I know that's way early, I usually don't make it to bed that early. But then Elsa woke me up cause she had to go to the bathroom (I don't understand why I have to know) .....then I fell asleep again. Then my mom called and woke me up again. Tonight I just won't go to bed as early.

What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
He's my lover, a.k.a. husband

Who last sent you a myspace message?
Leah, my new sister-in-law. I don't use my myspace a whole lot anymore though

What are you doing tomorrow?

Working down town as a massage therapist, then I've got a rehearsal with the home guard band.

What does your hair look like today?
I straightened it today. (Yesterday I had curls ;)

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Lazy people (which sometimes includes myself! ) Not having enough time to work out as much as I want to.

Have you spoken to your mother today?
Nope

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
I talked to Matt on the phone on friday. We usually chatt quite often though. I'm pretty sure I talked to Shirley yesterday, but it was a quicky.

What does your last sent text say?
Hahaha, do I have to do this one. I think I'm going to skip it!

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Maybe...depends on the circumstance. Years ago, I'd say no for sure......but I think my look on life has changed a bit when it comes to those kinds of difficult questions.

Do you get drunk every weekend?
Nope

Have you ever slept in contacts?
Nope

Have you seen the movie Thirteen?
Nope

Are you in a good mood?
Sure

When is the last time you held hands with someone?
This morning (Elsa and Kajsa on the way to Day care)

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend drinks?
Well, it depends on the occation. Thaddeus wouldn't drink in an unappropriate time or place so, No.

How many [Alvedon/Asprin?] do you take at a time?

2


Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
Mmmmm, yes!

What's on your mind right now?
Gotta type fast, gotta type fast

Does anyone have feelings for you?
Feelings for me? I hope so....is that supposed to mean "lovey duvy" feelings?

Does the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?
They sure do, they're my little treasures!

Anything you're giving up on?
superstition. I'm still concidering not ever doing music again....but somewhere way down there I still just want to play music for a living :(

Do you care what people think about you?
Sometimes, yes. But most of the time, honestly: NOT AT ALL. I am pretty much an open book. I have nothing to hide, and I love straight forward, honesty.

Is there anyone getting on your nerves at the moment?

K, I just went on the honesty rampage.....so a few people at work..........most of the people I work with are really great though.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
That would be Thaddeus

Do you have a best friend to lean on?
Yes! And I concider myself lucky for it.

Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
Yeah, duh!

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Yes. K, on Sunday I went to the store and had rollers in my hair and a bandana tied up around my head and NO make up on. This is nothing I like to sport around in....but I really needed to go to the store and couln't take the rollers out yet. (I hadthe concert that eveing) You're still the same you under all of your clothes and make up. I do have to add that I ran into someone I know....go figure!

Where is your phone?
Land phone is in the hallway, cell phone right next to me

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Brushed my teeth, flossed, rinsed with my super strong cavity killing mouth wash. washed my face.

Do you call anybody by their last name?
Hmmm. I'm not sure

Have you ever been called a bad influence?
Yes I have, when I was pretty young too, and it hurt my feelings pretty bad. I was a "bad influence" on lots of people all through high school. I realize now though, that I wasn't a "bad" influence, rather an influence.....and since I've always believed in beeing me, which many times entales going against the grain, being the so called "bad influence" is just a small price to pay to being happy in my own skin and honest.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Hmmmm, When prop 8 was passed. I just thought it was so discrimminating. I didn't have any specific person that I wanted to punch in the face though.....and I didn't really want ot punch someone in the face, but it was the last time I really got upset, really.

What did you last cry over?
I can't remember.

Where did you go last night?
I was home

Has someone put their arm around you in the past 5 days?
Yes sir

How many windows are open on your computer?
Two

Where will you be 2 hours from now?
Hopefully in a deep sleep

If the last person you kissed said they loved you, what would you say?
Right back at you hottie

Do you believe that any of your ex's think about you?
I think so, I still think about all of my ex's every now and then. I believe that there's something good about everyone that you've been together with, that's how I see it anyway. Why else would you have cared for them?

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
It is gray, very plain..long sleeved. I am wearing a tunnika/dress over it. (it's also gray...just in a darker shade)

When was the last time you were outside?
A few hours ago

Are you afraid of the dark?
Hmmm, sometimes. It's just that you can't see so well when it's dark. Has anyone else noticed that?

Who did you last say I love you to?

Kajsa and Elsa at bed time. Or maybe I threw in a fast "I love you" on the phone when I talked to Thad. It's very possible!

1 comments:

Avery said...

I will baby sit if you go on vacation! Sho nuf Sista!