05 April 2009

ABC, you're tagged

ABC, you are tagged

A
- Available: for what???
- Age:26 (soon 27)
- Annoyance: Mean people
- Animals: We don't have any pets, our lady bug got left out too long and ran (or flew) away :(
B
- Beer: No thanks, Smells TERRIBLE and tastes the same.
- Birthday: On Norways national holiday
- Best Friends: Stacie, Jodie, Mia and Ida
- Been in Love: Yes, a few times
- Been on stage?: Yeah, I will be tonight as well....no biggy, just playing 2nd trumpet in a orchestra. We're accompanying a lady named Anna-Lotta Larsson. This will probably be my last concert for a long time :( Infact I won't have a trumpet once we get back to the states....buh hooo
- Believe in Magic: NO
- Believe in Santa: No


C
- Candy: If it's Swedish, yes please!
- Color: Green and blue
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican: Both, If I HAVE to choose.....no, both
- Cake or pie: I don't know, today I think I'd say pie....most days I'd probably go for cake
- Continent to visit: Europe, I want to travel more outside of scandinavia
- Cheese: pretty good stuff

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Dancing in the rain: And singing!
E
- Eyes: Greenish bluish yellowish greyish....
- Everyone's got: problems
F
- First thoughts waking up: I wonder how long I can lay here before I REALLY have to get up.
- Food: Salmon
- First love: I'm not quite sure, but I think the first guy I was in love with was Jeanyck....hahahaha. Either him or it was Mike R from Troopers!
- First Kiss: Uuuhhhhhh, it's to stupid to share. I think I was in sixth grade or something like that.
G
- Greatest Fear: That people are so brainwashed that they justify killing others because they think they're following God's plan. (suicide bombers...etc) War.
Goals: Be a good person and rolemodel for my girls
- Gum: Extra's Sweet fruit
- Get along with your parents?: Hmmmmmmmmm, not always


H
- Hair Color: Dirty blonde
- Height: 165 cm
- Holiday: Midsummer, Christmas
- How do you want to die: The natural way, preferably without pain.

I
- Ice Cream: Sia's Gräddkola
- Instrument: Trumpet and Piano

J
- Jewelry: I like earings :)
- Job: I just quit mine. When we move I'll be going on vacation and I think the last day of work is May 31st technically....The papers are already signed.

K
- Kids: two wonderful girls
- keep a journal?: I used to, now I concider my blog my journal...or event journal anyway.
-Kill or be killed: I don't like that question. How about love or be loved???? Ha

L
- Love: Will hopefully cure this world
- Letter: It's fun to get a "real" letter
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes
M
- Milk flavor: flavor???? 3% is yummy
- Movies: chick flicks
- Motion sickness?: Hmmmm, I get car sick if I ride in a car that has that "old car" smell. It's weird.
- McD’s or BK: Burger King
N
- Number: Don't have one, seven maybe?

O
- One wish: I want more money, but it'll never happen (so it doesn't matter if I tell Chelsey ;)

P
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi
- Perfect Pizza: Chicago style....what was that place called that did those? and pepperoni lovers.
- Piercings: I used to have a belly one....now it's just an old ugly scar. I have two holes on each ear


Q
- Quail: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Don't think I've had it. It is food right? Some kind of bird?
-Quitter: Is what you do when you realize you're doing THE WRONG thing!!!

R
- Reason to cry: Happy moments
- Reality T.V.: Top Model
- Radio Station: Mix megapol
- Roll your tongue in a circle: I'm not quite sure what they mean by that.


S
- Song: Shaggy-It Wasn't Me......it's a memory from the first time Thad and I met.....the song lyrics don't have anything to do with anything. hahahhaa
- Shoe size: 9
- Salad Dressing: Home made garlic dressing with feta cheese....Mmmmmm
- Secret crush in High School: I'm pretty sure that anyone I ever had a crush on new about it ;)
- Skinny dipped?: Yes
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Swedish blueberries, otherwise strawberries

T
- Tattoos?: Not yet. I've been planning on getting one for over a year, but I don't know exactly what I want and where I want it.
- Time for bed: Optimal is 10
- Thunderstorms: Cozy

U
- Unpredictable: Is healthy

V
- Vacation spot(s): Where the sun shines
W
- Weakness: Arguing
- Worst feeling: Not being able to help someone when they need it
-Want to be a model: It'd be fun, but I don't have the body for it.
- Worst Weather?: RAIN and wind
X
- X-Rays: Yes, to get into the US you have to get your lungs x-rayed !!!!!
Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: Energetic
- Zoo animal: Monkey

I TAG whoever wants to play. Maybe Stacie or Melina???

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

YAY! You did it. And now I have comments!

1. Cole's trumpet is still at the house, and I highly doubt he wants it..Use that!
2. The pizza you are thinking off comes from Papa Murphys.
3 I think on your back on the shoulder blade are the sexiest tattoos. And get something that represents your kiddos. I will show you examples of a sexy back shoulder tat....

Avery said...

Hey I think Jonny has a trumpet too that he doesn't use. :D Just continuing from Chey's comments. LOL

And you've never seen a quail? They are so cute! My grandpa's farm has them, and they run across the road!

I don't know if Midsummer is a holiday but I wholeheartedly agree with you! Its my favorite time of year!

Michelle said...

I love Chicago Style pizza! We got some last weekend and it was soooooo good!!!