03 April 2009

Even MORE family!!!!!!

From left to Right: Staffan, Me, Johnny




So who is Staffan and Johnny?
These handsome fellas are my half siblings on my dad's side. They live pretty close to where I live and it's a shame that we haven't met them more often. Last week, on Sunday, Thaddeus had a concert in Gothenburg. Staffan and Johnny came and watched and afterward we went out to eat. There were lots of good laughs and it was great catching up. Like I was saying earlier when Mathilda was here visiting.......it's fun to see how alike we are. I think I must admit, although I never thought so earlier, I apparently have inherited a lot of my physical traits from my Dad.

Tack för en trevlig middag Johnny och Staffan!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man blir mer och mer lik sina föräldrar med åldern vare sig man vill eller inte. Vänta bara :)

Michelle said...

Yeah, I can see the resemblance.

Avery said...

The last picture, I thought, Gosh, your brother looks like Thad! I did a double take haha

Cute photos, Elsa looks so sweet and small by her daddy.