06 July 2009

The 4th!


We started out the 4th of July by going down to Pocatello to see the parade. The girls thought it was fun, although I must admit it wasn't much of a parade. They got a little candy though, so it was all good.


Kajsa got her face painted, which she quite enjoyed as you can see by her facial expressions ;)



Elsa got her face painted as well. She got two big stars on both sides of her cheek.


Kajsa's fabulous fireworks face!


Elsa the tatood rebel!



After the parade, mormor and Jeff came down and joined us for lunch at Great grandpa and grandma Ferrin. We had some seriously good food. The weather was perfect as well.


Jeff tried his hardest to stay away from the camera, but I caught this of him!! Mwah ha ha!


Great grandpa Ferrin


The young love birds!


Awe how cute!
I didn't get very many pictures from the lunch....there were a bunch of us there though.

After the lunch Thad and I played in the community concert in Blackfoot. It was pretty fun. Thaddeus got to show off on the drumset. Everyone was drueling over him, including me of course.

After the fire works we went to IF with Sarah (Matt's fiancé) and Cole and Chealsea. We meet up with Matt and watched the fireworks. It was lots of fun! Then we went home and we were going to do some of our own fireworks, but we were way too tired. So we just crashed.
And there ya have it. That was our eventful 4th of July!

P.S. I wore my new "4th of July dress" that I bough WAY back in the spring time in Sweden. I didn't get any pics of it though. You'll just have to trust me, it was really cute :)

2 comments:

Avery said...

That pic of you and thad is my new favorite.

The end.

kirstensworld said...

You guys are such a cute couple! We miss you too! Zeus is a Lab. His mom was yellow and his dad was black.....or vice verse......I don't remember for sure..but that is how he got the white spot on his chest.