29 July 2009

I feel like

THE happiest person alive right now. Yesterday I went job hunting ALL DAY LONG. I don't even know how many applications I picked up and how many stores I visited. The very last place I walked in before I was going to call it quits is the place I got hired at. I was not even expecting to get an application or anything, infact I didn't even know the place was there. I was actually going to stop in at Bealls and check if anything had changed there and if they needed anyone. I just decided to keep walking that little strip mall and see what was there. I walked past a tanning place and thought, "eh, what the hell" I've been everywhere else so why not. I walked in and it was really cute. I started talking to the girl behind the counter (who owns the place with her mom) and told her I was a masseuse as well and that I needed to find a new job. Turns out she did need someone and so we talked for quite a while and it sounded very positive. Then today I went back and it's official :) I will be starting next week. I will be working not just as a masseuse but with the tanning and body wraps as well. This is wonderful as I know that working full time as a masseuse would wear me out. I'll be keeping all you guys posted. This job seems to be right up my alley, no more nasty fast food grease for me thank you. (besides tomorrow that I'll have to painfully endure)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Yay!! That is way exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Grattis! Vad roligt för dig!

Kiirstin said...

Congrats! Sounds like that will be great!

kirstensworld said...

congrats on the new job, that is so exciting! Miss you tons!

Avery said...

hip hip hooray!