26 October 2008

A big boy!

My Darling husband turned twenty-eight today. I know when you get older that birthdays don't feel as special. That presents don't really matter. That often you don't even bake a cake. Well, I still want to take this little opportunity and just say how special Thaddeus is to me. I am so happy that I am married to him and not to someone else. Thaddeus always treats me with respect. Living in the world that we do, where many women are oppressed some even abused I am grateful that I have such a loving husband. He not only loves me and is a terrific father to our two girls but he also pulls half or more of the weight at home. He does just as much dishes and laundry as I do. He picks up the kids from day care. He goes shopping and he cooks and he does it without complaining and he does it great. He is my own personal superman. Thaddeus you are amazing and I love you with all of my heart. And thanks for being so Damn Sexy ;-)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE

0 comments: