28 October 2008

Watch for falling trees!

The past two days they have been cutting down HUGE trees right outside of our window. This morning the girls and I spent quite some time watching this very exciting event. Watching trees fall while you're sewing a Halloween costume is great as a little break every now and then. There was also a pretty rainbow that only lasted for a few minutes. It was really big and complete...but I couldn't fit it in the camera :) So, here's just a small part of it. Hope you enjoy this very unimportant post.
P.S. I just want to thank everyone for all of the Halloween tips! I think I'm ready to go now.






1 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh, pretty rainbow! I like random posts :) I hope the costume sewing is going well- that can get frustrating. How's that photshop working for you? Have you tried it out yet?