02 November 2008

Halloween Party!

Well, we finally had our little Halloween Bash. It seemed as though all of the kids had lots of fun so I'm going to claim it as a success :) Like always Thad did most of the work (I mostly delegate) Lucky for us he had friday off. He carved THE perfect pumpkin and made a great dessert (no pic of it..we ate it to quickly) He also made sugar cookies for the kids to decorate. We had a few different games/activites. The most fun activity we did was have a scavenger hunt, but sadly it was sooooooo exciting that we forgot to take pictures! I guess that can be a good thing too :) Here are some cute pics of the evening. If Kajsa looks a little tired and worn out it's because when the night was finally over we noticed she was quite warm, when we took her temperature she had a pretty high fever.
39.3 C Poor kid

1 comments:

Avery said...

I think I am dyslexic because I couldn't read your post! :D But your slides were awesome! Looks like you had fun and success!!! Yeah!! <3 <3 <3