02 November 2008

Halloween Party...again!

On Saturday evening we were invited to go to a friends Halloween party. Since Kajsa was sick with a fever, Thaddeus volunteered to stay home with her. So Elsa and I went alone. Elsa borrowed Kajsa's Ariel costume....and Kajsa borrowed Elsa's Belle costume here at home :) It was lots of fun. I didn't get a whole lot of pic and instead tried to kife some from from someone else....but my technology skills are lacking, so I only ended up with these few.


2 comments:

kirstensworld said...

HOw fun! Your girls are so cute! Atleast you got to use their costumes twice. Of course Melyssa and Austin have hardly taken thiers off since Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mia!! I touched my page!! Im even touching yours... wow. im getting adventurous...grin. Yeah I know I suck and I need to get better. I love ya babe. Your page looks great. Hope to catch ya online sometime. later babe.