23 November 2008

TAGGED

I've been Tagged
(I love being tagged)

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:
1- He's a lover not a fighter
2- He is tall (I never thought I'd get a tall one ;)
3- He is great at making dinner
4- He knows just how to handle me

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
1- Life guard
2- Locker room attendant
3- Personal assistant
4- Home health care

4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1- Bolibompa? (It's a kids program)
2- Crimes shows (sometimes)
3- The news
4- I'm struggling with this one........I REALLY don't watch much T.V. at all

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1- Stacie (What are friends for huh? LOVE you babe)
2- ?
3- ?
4- ?

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1- Salmon, just about any way
2- Mediterranean foods (Especially Greek....tzatziki...OOOh I'm drooling)
3- Spicy stuff, Mexican
4- Salty licorice shots (does that count as a food) ?

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1- Italy
2- London
3- New York (been there, but it was too short and fast of a visit)
4- Grand Canary Islands

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR:
1- Just being at home w. my family (I stole that one from you Stacie)
2- Going Sledding (Stole that one too)
3- Moving to the states!
4- Seeing lots and lots of family and friends that I haven't seen for a long time.

4 PEOPLE I TAG:
1- Chelsey
2- Sara
3- Jodie
4- Kellie
(and anyone else who wants to play)

-Michaela-

1 comments:

Avery said...

Boo I didn't get tagged :D But I'm going to do it anyway! haha Loverly post-age! :D