06 November 2008

Lookie Sara, I did it!

Okay, this is my VERY first attempt at playing with photo shop stuff. I didn't really do much to the picture. I Just kind of made it "softer" But it was lots of fun. It took me FOREVER just to get this little pic done. What I am most proud of is that I did it COMPLETELY on my own. (From opening the paint program to doing this post......Thad is sleeping. He's going to be so proud of me) I am not good at computer stuff, and the fact that I figured out how to change this picture into a jpeg format must be the coolest thing I've done in weeks. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS get Thad do to stuff for me on the computer that I don't know how to do. Well, there ya have it. This is a picture of Elsa that I took today just for fun. I got the girls all dressed up and bribed them with candy if they'd cooperate with me. I got a TON of good pics of both the girls. Due to the late hour and because I'm super slow at this stuff I'll have to post a cute pic of Kajsa later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She totally has your smile!! This lil girl is gonna look lots like her mama when she gets older. :0)