22 October 2008

HALLOWEEN HELP!

HELP!
I have planned a little Halloween party for the girls and some of their friends on the 31st. We're keeping it super small. It'll just be their cousins and their closest friends. The ages range from having just turned three to Elsa being the oldest at five. The only problem is I'm not quite sure what we're going to do. I'm thinking of having a really easy and fun craft for them to do and then maybe just a few Halloween games? Only, I don't know any Halloween games. If anyone has any ideas on fun activities, crafts, desserts, anything really, PLEASE share. Oh and if anyone has a tip on how to make a "Little Mermaid costume", feel free to share that one as well. Kajsa really wants to be Ariel for Halloween :)
Thanks - Michaela

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ooh, a party for the girls, how fun! The first thing I thought of was bobbing for apples, or making caramel apples or something. Mm..caramel. You could always have them draw/create monsters or scary pictures. And then play pin the nose on the witch. Haha! I've heard of a game called find the bone- you just make bones and play it like an easter egg hunt. Maybe put candy on it or prizes for most found. I don't know, just a few ideas I'm throwing out there. Tell everyone "boo!" for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Vad du är gullig och ska ordna fest för barnen. Jag är säker på att marthastewart.com har både crafts, treats och allt Halloweenigt man kan önska sig. Lycka till!

Chelsey said...

Ooh. Can I come!!! This early on Good morning america, THey made a bowl of punch and filled rubber gloves with water, tied them with a rubber band, then froze them, then put the hand shaped ice cubes into the punch. That would be cool! You could also get lots of cheap mini size pumpkins and paint or draw on them! With Sparkles! lol...