12 October 2008

LEKBORGEN


Lekborgen translates into "The play fortress"
Lekborgen is about a block and a half from where we live.
It's a pretty fun place to hang out. The kids have a blast
and me too (although grown ups really aren't supposed to
go into the play areas, sometimes I tend to forget this)
We were there this past week and had a great time.
Here are a few pics of my adorable girls.



My little Kajsa


My big Elsa


Seriously, how did she get this big?


My babies are not babies any more!


Elsa-girl showing off her trick


Kajsa-varg showing off her trick
(It's hard to see but she's walking on tiny little squares)

2 comments:

kirstensworld said...

They really are getting big. It is amazing how quickly time flies when you are having fun! I have to say, my kids are one of the funnest parts of my life!

Sara said...

I agree,t hey are growing way too fast. They are both so beautiful! It sounds like you guys all get to take a lot of fun adventures- how exciting!