06 February 2009

Jo-ology

Posted by Picasa


Yesterday the girls and I had a Jo day. Even though they don't remember her, I think Elsa is a bit like Jo every now and then. Elsa's face lit up when I reminded her about how Jo always had her make-up handy in her purse with a little mirror and everything. Oh, how I wish she'd be there when we came back :( The girls would just LOVE her sooooooo much. Here is our "artwork" dedicated to Jo and to everyone that misses her.

Oh, and then there's our pet. We caught this little guy outside about a month ago. I actually thought it was dead and picked it up to show the girls, but turns out he/she was alive. So we took it inside thinking we'd take care of it untill spring comes. I didn't really think it'd live this long. But it's made it so far and we take it out every now and then and let it crawl around on us and fly around.

1 comments:

*Melina* said...

Mysiga kort....
Riktiga tjej-dags kort...

Ser hÃĪrligt ut=)