27 August 2009

Another school kid!


Alright, so I'm not sure if you've all heard or not but Thaddeus was excepted to ISU last week. His first day was on tuesday. He didn't act as ecstatic as Elsa did......but I'm sure he was quite excited. This is something we've been waiting to get done for....well since we quit school about seven years ago. I am so excited for him to go back and get his degree and do what he loves. I can't explain how proud I am of him. I'm sure he's going to do great. He's got a full load with 15 credits. Lots of music classes along with sience and speech. Horray to a year of scrounging to get by and education to get smart :)
Good luck this semester Thaddeus

I LOVE YOU!


p.s. I did take a picture of Thad on his first day of school. But it is stuck on my cell phone and I didn't want to wait longer to post this....so here you go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Har han ocksÄ en egen vÀckarklocka :) Lycka till Thad!

Norgerocks said...

Good luck Thad! soon we will be at ISU also. Good school!