26 August 2009

So cute with that little "glugg"


Elsa lost another tooth.

This time it was one of the big ones on top. I had a really hard time convincing her that it was loose enough to just pop out. We were at Mormor's house sleeping over and we sat in the bathroom for probably a half an hour trying to convince her to let me "feel" it. Didn't work, finally she let us tie some floss around it just to see how much of it was still attached. I barely even yanked on the string and it poped right out. Elsa was happy and said that that was the best way we've done it so far. She's already set on getting that other loose one out the same way. We just need to give it a week or so to get a little looser first. The tooth ferry came and visited her AGAIN, even though she didn't believe in her. Nice toothfairy, that's what I think :) She was happy for the money and of course didn't even have to consider whether or not to share with Kajsa, it was pretty much a given. They bought bubble gum with it!

I'm loving that cute toothless smile. I hope that her other top one goes soon, it'll be sooooooooooo cute.
Tomorrow is Elsa's first day of school. I've got the camera all ready to go. This morning we got up pretty early to practice. We even walked out to the bus stop and everything. I even got pictures from today practicing!!!
Yes, I am pathetic :)

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see her school pictures - what a big day! Wish her luck for me!

Avery said...

So cute! the floss trick works, huh? My dad always used a tissue to pull them out :D