27 August 2009

School Girl

Geez mom, how long do we have to stand here and wait for Elsa to come home?


Ooh, there comes the bus with my school girl on it!



My big school girl got off the bus and was all smiles. I didn't get a chance to take a pic as she got off the bus cause the driver wanted to talk to me about moving the bus stop for Elsa.
Elsa had a great time at school. She liked every bit of it and said they had recess three times during the day. Her teacher is really nice and a girl at school asked her if she wanted to be her friend :) Elsa said yes, of course....but she couldn't remember the girls name. Cute!
She even told me that she had raised her hand during class when they were talking about being nice and stuff like that. Elsa had shared that it's important to tell the truth with the class. I've been worried that she might not dare speak up....boy am I proud :)
Elsa is excited for tomorrow. She's got her clothes picked out, laying on her little stool and the alarm clock is set!

Happy school season to all you parents out there with school kids.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a brave girl! I am glad she did so well!!! It makes me sad to think that next year Shai will start kindergarten!! AHH I am not ready!