13 August 2009

Getting ready for school!

Today Thaddeus registered Elsa for school. I am still jealous that he got to do it and not me. I can't believe my baby will be starting school in only two weeks. School, SCHOOL. I have a child who will be in first grade. I am getting old! I think Elsa is going to just love it. She got to meet her teacher today and she got her schedule and everything. I'll be keeping you all posted. I've made sure to get the day off on her first day so I can drop her off and pick her up.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, that's a crazy thought! Good luck to Elsa! I'm sure she'll love it, I remember being so excited when I finally got to go to school!

Familjen Horvatic said...

Oj oj, vad hon har blivit stor!! Ja, du måste nog nästan vara en tant nu du....! ;-)
Tycker hon att det ska bli roligt? Gillade hon läraren? Hur går det med engelskan?

Chelsey said...

Who is her teacher???

Anonymous said...

STORA TJEJEN!!!

Avery said...

Oh my goodness! I know I will cry on that day! I hope that she does well - and you do well too! She's so cute and smart and I know she'll do juuuuuust fine. :d