28 March 2009

Going Celeb, haha

Back in February I did a little modeling shoot with some friends (Sara and Johan) from massage school. My friend, Johan, had a friend that worked for the company.....that's how we got lucky. We spent all day changing clothes and taking pictures. It was pretty fun. Well, they finally updated their website. It's in Swedish of course, so good luck. You have to click on "våra kollektioner" on the left hand side and then go through secion by section if you really want to find all the pictures of me. There aren't a whole lot of them, I think there are 7 all in all.

Elsa was thrilled. She and Kajsa love to go through catalogues and pick out clothes they want. (Like me, I circle everything I want to get, but that I never get cause it's to stinkin' expensive) Anyway, when I showed the girls the website I could see how proud Elsa was over me. Yay, I'm a model.........not. But in her eyes I am :) Health care clothes or H&M, what's the difference for a 5 year old? None, so I'm living as a celeb here at home. Just kidding of course. Well, here's the link.

5 comments:

Sara said...

That's really cool! I think you make a beautiful model!! So I talked to Nate and we're going to try and make it down for the birthday party in May. Yay!! Hope it all works out- I'd LOVE to see you all!

Ryan, Jodie and Paige said...

Way cute! My favorite is the Pique Vichy.

Michelle said...

You look so good! :-)

Avery said...

I love the blue one with the stripes and the vest! So perrrty. :D Good job!

Anonymous said...

Top Model :)