16 March 2009

Leaving on a jet train.......

Don't know when I'll be back again, oh wait, I do know when I'll be back. Well, almost anyway.

The girls and I are taking the train up north today to visit my mom's family. This will most likely be the last time I'll see them in a long time :(

As for the last little while, it's been busy!!! Nothing special has happened. We've been really busy with boring moving stuff. It looks as though someone wants to buy our car this Friday, so we've been driving things here and there and moving lots of big furniture since it will be lots harder to do that stuff withough a car. We are currently sleeping on an air mattress. Yesterday, some friends let us borrow one of those big kinds with a built in air pump.....it's much nicer than the dinky air matress that we were sleeping on.

I am going to have to catch up on the blog when I get back home.....I've got some cute pics from when Jonatan, one of the cousins, slept over. It was his first time sleeping away from home, alone. It went great, they had lots of fun. Elsa is also doing GREAT at riding. She is getting better and better at it. This last friday she had a huge pony....Linda, and the time before that she had Gold Rose. Well, I'm going to hurry along now so we don't miss the train.

Hope you all have a great month, I'll be back at the end of March ;)

1 comments:

Kiirstin said...

Look forward to seeing you!