01 March 2009

First thing First!

Mathilda, my little sister (on my dad's side) came to visit us this week from Stockholm. She is just so sweet and Elsa and Kajsa ADORE her..........almost as much as I do ;) I wish that we lived a bit closer so we could see eachother more often....but I shouldn't be complaining, it's about to get a lot worse. Here's a little peak at the fun we had with her.

The second she came I draged her off to come do boxercise with me. It was a HUGE work out cause the regular teacher was not there and the sub was a real boxer whom is the trainer for the Borås team.........yikes, it was pretty tough. We were proud when it was done. I shouldn't have gone though cause I was kind of getting sick....but I figured that I won't have another chance to go with Mathilda, at least not for a long time. And the price? I felt like a train had ran over me the next morning. I was SOOOO sore and my throat hurt lots. I tried to pretend like I wasn't sick this whole week cause, well, it was just bad timing to get sick. The girls weren't feeling all that well either honestly. I am a terrible mother and we just loaded up on the meds right before we went out and did fun stuff!!!!!! I know, terrible. But hey, we had lots of fun.

On tuesday we went to the city pool and swam, it was lots of fun but I didn't get any pics of it. It's kind of hard to take pics while you're busy swimming and having fun. Then tuesday night we baked Semlor and Bullar cause it was Fettisdagen, (Fat-tuesday). Fettisdagen is kind-of a holiday...it used to be, but now it's just the day when you get to eat Semlor. Well, that's not true either cause everyone cheats and eats them all spring long....anyway, if you're curious here's a bit about it in English here.

Wednesday we were going to go on a little hike up to Kypesjön...all of you dedicaded readers probably remember it, but it started raining. We went to lunch at McDonalds instead, woot woot. I really don't like their food much at all, but the nuggets are eatable. Then we were going to go and play at lekborgen, but they were remodeling!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh, So we ended up just roaming the shopping centre. We stopped to get some ice cream and sat down to chill. Then all of a sudden the fire alarm went off. Everyone just kind of froze and...then a voice came over the loud speaker and said to evacuate the building. It was kind of scary. Three firetruks showed up!!!! But we didn't see any fire.....we walked home. It was kind of a flop day. Then we saved the day by going to see bedtime stories. It was a cute movie, and we ate pop corn and candy, on a WEDNESDAY!

On thursday......................................................To be continued in the next post :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable pics! Im SO glad you got some fun in while you've been in the mess of packing and all. You are such a babe sweetie!

Avery said...

Fun! Thanks for packing it full of info! I read it all!

Fat-tuesday is mardi gras here. :D You could have called it that. Do swedes celebrate that for more than just Lent (catholics)?

You girls had eventful days even if you didn't do really anything!