03 March 2009

Hors-E(lsa) Time



Elsa is getting better and better at riding. Here's a little clip of her showing off her thing last friday after we droped Mathilda off at the train.



I've been struggling with weather or not to post this second video. It's a tiny clip of a little trotting action....the only problem is that I look like a huge DORK when I run along side her. Thad keeps telling me it's no big deal "I just run like a girl, that's all" Well, I have decided I just need to swallow my pride since this is the only clip we caught of Elsa trotting. Next time Thad comes a long, I'll be sure to think about how I run ;)

4 comments:

Sara said...

How great! I must admit I'm a little jealous - I've always loved riding horses. Lucky girl!

Avery said...

So cute! You don't run terribly! You just look like you are afraid the horse is going to go faster than you can handle! :D LOL Well I love it. Thanks for posting those videos. And I love how you can hear Kajsa practicing "A, A, A, B, A, A, B, C, B, C, E, E, H, I.." hahaha We watched it three times.

YOu guys are awesome! Go Elsa!

Anonymous said...

How awesome!! Yep, yep... I'm thinking about us going sometime this summer. :0)

kirstensworld said...

Thats so great for her, and yeah, so you run like a girl, you are one! I run like a girl too! LOL looks like she is doing great. Love ya hun!