14 January 2009

IT'S A DATE ! ! ! !


Thad and I have a date!
Actually, the whole family is going........we got the letter from the embassy today with the date for my interview. Seriously, that went fast. We just sent the papers off this last week. Thaddeus was so excited he called me while I was at work to let me know that it had come. You have to know Thad, he's not the kind to call me during work.....he does plenty of texting but not so much calling. When I saw his name come up on the id I though, "oh no, I wonder what happened". Instead he just blurted "You have to get the 27th off" Hehehe, he was REALLY excited. Well, that's our BIG DATE news.
Hugs - Michaela

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:o) I am so excited!! I can't wait for the months to start flowing by. Well... just until you get here...then it can go back to normal.hehe

kirstensworld said...

I can't wait for you to get back here! I miss you!

Sara said...

YAY!! How exciting! I hope it all goes well.