31 January 2009

Tagged :)

First
First Job- Locker room attendant
First Screen Name- Michaela_01
First Pet- Sasi
First Credit card- I am proud to announce that I have never had one, and hope to never get one! :)

Last
Last Car Ride- Caught a ride home with Johan and Sara from a photo shoot.
Last Movie watched- Wall-E
Last Beverage Drank- Milk
Last Food Consumed- Mackrell in tomato sauce on cracker bread....Num num
Last Website Visited- Chelsey's HOT blog

Now
Birthday- May 17, 1982
Siblings- Mike, and Matt. Half siblings- Jonny, Staffan, Shirley, Diane and Mathilda.
Hair Color- Blonde again!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh, finally
Eye color- Blue/green/grey/yellow..........kinda bleh
Shoe Size- 8,5-9,0
Wearing- A Sweat shirt and some cozy pants
Thinking about - All the JUNK I need to sort through this week.

I can't tag just one person, so sorry...I'm bending the rules a bit. I tag Stacie and Avery. And I tag Thad as well, just cause I know he loves being tagged soooo much :)

0 comments: