11 January 2009

We're moving back!

The last peperwork we were waiting for came in the mail this week. I also had my medical check up, which went fine. All of the paperwork is sent in and we are now waiting for an interview date from the embassy. Pretty exciting! Things are starting to get a move on. It looks as though our plans to move in May are working out. As soon as we have had our interview (and pay some big bucks) and get the green light then we can order tickets.
I have a whole 130 something days left of payed maternal leave to take out (complements of the Swedish system.....which I'm going to miss) that I am EXCITINGLY looking forward to. So come February 1st I'll be spending my days chilling with Kajsa. I am planing on going up north for a few weeks to say farewell to all of my relatives. I asked Elsa if she wants to stay home with us......but the little bum said she wants to go to daycare on mondays and fridays to see her friends. I guess she doesn't love me all that much after all. j/k. On the other hand, having her at daycare two days a week won't hurt while we're getting rid of stuff and packing junk.
Things are looking pretty bright. I have to admit the one thing I'm looking forward to most in the near future is not having to get up at five in the morning. I'm also excited to have some time to do fun stuff, like waste time on the computer and practice the piano, not to mention working out more and reading :) and........boy I could just go on and on!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAJ!!!!!