21 November 2009

Friday


1. Today I am thankful that I didn't go over to little caesars and buy their Italian cheese bread sticks. I did that yesterday and ate the whole thing by myself and made myself sick. I wanted to go and get some SOOOOOO badly today. (Our store is RIGHT NEXT DOOR to little caesars) Every time a customer walks in the door all I smell is pizza and bread sticks. It is torture. BUT, today I stood against the temptation! I am proud of myself and tomorrow morning when I step on the scale I will be thankful :) p.s. This picture doesn't do them justice, they are so delicious it is CRAZY!


2. I'm thankful that my hubby is such a sweet guy. Tonight he took the girls with him and is spending the night at Matt and Sarah's in Rexburg cause tomorrow morning he and Matt are going to put in a new floor board thingy stuff in mom's house! Someone commented,...I can't remember who it was, "My husband would never go over and spend the night with my family alone" Hmmmm, I guess I never even thought about it. Either way, Thad is such a sweet guy. Tomorrow is his first day of his week long Thanksgiving break and he's starting it out by helping my mommie.
I love you Thad!

2 comments:

Anja Olergård said...

De ser helt klart farliga ut. Och granne med dem dessutom. Vet inte om jag hade klarat det... Men du är tuff Michaela, du kan klara det! Tänk på din snygga rumpa i jeans, bara!

Anonymous said...

That rocks Thad!! Mia you are lucky... I'm pretty sure that something like that is... well... very rare. Don't forget what a spoiled wife you are. grin :0)