10 November 2009

Thanksgiving is just.....

around the corner. Since I have a lot and I do mean A LOT to be thankful for I'm going to list a few things everyday. These posts will not be fancy, but it will be fun to share.

What's on my Thankful list today??

1. Being alive, I love breathing and feeling, being sore, being happy and sad. Just plain being alive and healthy.
2. My girls, they are my sunshine and joy. They make me happy and they're so stinking cute I could cuddle and snuggle with them all day long.
3. A Hot Sexy, tall, smart, talented and SUPER sweet husband who is not controlling and never disrespects me. He supports me in my endevors and pulls his fair share with the girls. Oh, and did I mention he's hot? And Sexy!
4. My Job. I love my new job at the Electric Raze tanning salon and I really like my co-workers as well as my boss! It makes a WORLD of a difference when you enjoy working. Cross your fingers that my clientelle will get bigger!

So there ya have it, that's it for today!

2 comments:

Avery said...

Hey, I'll join your clientele! :D Thanksgiving is so nice to have a chance to slow down and be grateful, isn't it? Lovely post!

Anonymous said...

:0) I like this babe...