17 November 2009

Thankful on a Monday

1. Today I am thankful for extra cash. Thaddeus and I donate plasma to get extra cash. It is a great thing. We make 50 dollars each a week if we do it twice! 20 if we only do it once a week. I started donating plasma in May or June and it has been going pretty well. I haven't gotten sick or anything and I only fainted once (the first time)!!!
I currently donate/sell at the Biolife center in Idaho falls. They have a daycare there and I book my appointments ahead of time on line. There is a center in Pocatello as well where Thad is probably going to start donating. They pay a little more. 30 the first time and 35 the second time...so 65 a week per person! BUT they don't have a day care, so I probably won't be going there.

2. I am also thankful for the scentsy candles. We just got a new scent and it smells sooooooo good at home now :)

3. Grilled cheese sandwiches and Mac and cheese. Affordable food that the kids LOVE!

1 comments:

Norgerocks said...

i like the plasma center in Pocatello, you get in a lot faster then Rexburg thats for sure AND they pay more so thats awesome:) Grill cheese is so good, i think i will go and make myself one:)