12 November 2009

Thursday

is tomorrow, and I will be working 8-8 so I better be out ahead of time so I don't miss my daily post. I don't think I've ever done a daily post thing before actually.
Anyway, I'll get right to it.

1. The small things that make a difference in my life.

a. lip balm (carmex)

b. M&M's (peanut, I've had a thing for them this last week...or two, maybe three weeks? Not good, but oh so good. It is definately making a difference, on my thighs :( BUT alas, they are yummy and I am thankful for them.)

c. Tampons, I know, I know don't get to personal. BUT REALLY, really, what a freaking cool invention. I am sooooooo super thankful for these tiny wonders that make my life so much easier!

2. Having my own car. It is a piece of junk and on cold mornings I'm always worried if it's going to start or not. Not to mention die on me at stop lights.....but it is nice having the freedom that owning your own car gives. Thanks to the car I can work and Thad can go to school (with his car). In a perfect world there would be public transportation and we would be saving the environment by carpooling, but this is Idaho. I wake up with cows in the front yard ALL THE TIME, I don't think there will ever be a bus going by here :) And the busses that go to ISU from town don't work with our schedule! Until we can take the bus, I love not being tied down. p.s. Thanks Stacie!

3. Tanning! I know it is slightly unhealthy but I just love being tan and getting to do it for free. And damn it, it makes me feel sexier, and I need that :)

4. I want to make sure and throw salt in there. I really dig the salt flavor. Mmmm salt!

Whoa, those were random.

1 comments:

Norgerocks said...

tampons and tanning is TWO very important things to be thankful for girl! I don't have to mess with one of the things and the other i cant afford so for now and until later i just have to remember how much it made my day!!