26 November 2009

The best girls!

Kajsa going on five!
What will become of her? She is such a wild stubborn härlig girl. She has a great imagination and I won't be surprised if she surprises us when she becomes an adult. She doesn't give up easily and is not easy to fool. Once she has a goal she finds a way to meet it. She keeps me laughing all day long. I love to kiss her freckles and comb her red hair. She is so super spunky and perfect in every way.
Elsa, going on seven!
The older, also perfect daughter. What will she become? Today she sat and held Kajsa in her arms and kissed her cheek while she took a nap. Elsa is such a mini mamma. I can imagine her having lots of kids. She LOVES to play the mothering role. Elsa is doing so well in school. Her english is getting better and better every day. She is already ahead in the reading and the teacher just moved her up to the advanced math class!
My children make me proud and happy everyday. I am so glad that I get to be a mommie. I often wonder who they will become and what they will want, or do with their lives when they are adults. Time goes by so fast. I am looking forward to having teenage, and even adult, children. At the same time I am sad that the young age is passing so quickly. It seems I just cannot get enough cuddling and hugging in.
I hope someday that we can have more kids, whether it be our own, adoptive, or foster kids.
I am thankful for my two beautiful,
bright babies.
I am anxiously anticipating the future,
what it will bring and what you will create with it.
I will always love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog babe. :0) Your girls are AMAZING! Just like their Mama. ;0) I've been doing a lot of "sitting back" this week and taking it all in when I look at my lil guy. It's going by so fast!! I hope we'll be able to let them grow up together a lil bit more as things get easier for all of us financially.