22 November 2009

Sick Joy

I am thankful that I have not been sick since we moved here. I've had the occational sore throat....but up until now I haven't had anything terrible. NOW, I am sick for real. My lungs BURN.... It feels like I have been outside running in the cold without clothes on. Ever ran farther than you really should have and get the nasty burning sensation at the top of your lungs?
That's what I have.
And I have the little nasty green monsters visiting me that like to be coughed up. Plus body aches. Yes, I am feeling sorry for myself. I am the only one in the family without insurance as well, plus I'm the one trying to support us on my pathetic wadge. Grrrr, being sick does not fit into my schedule right now.
I had three appointments booked for tomorrow as well, all of which I am going to have to cancel :( But like I said, I am thankful that this is the first time I've gotten REALLY sick in six months or maybe even more! Hence this is my thanks post for the day.

0 comments: