17 November 2009

Thanx

1. Today I'd like to tell you all about our pet cow. We haven't named it yet, but there is a cute little (not so little anymore actually) brown calf that comes into our yard ALL the time. Thaddeus and I noticed several months ago that this same little calf keeps getting out. It likes to hang out in our front yard! I have actually seen the little guy when he seriously just sticks his head between the barbed wire and then proceeds to lift his legs one at a time right through fence. He is a pro at doing it! I'm going to try and get it on tape....it's pretty amazing. Smart cow I say. So.....the moral of the story, I'm thankful for the cute little cow, he/she brightens my day and makes me laugh.

2. I am thankful that Thaddeus is doing so great at school. He has been giving it his all and so far he still has a 4.0!!!! Finals are just about here and it is soooooo "spännande" to see what happens. I am so proud of him!

3. I am thankful that I can go over to greatgrandma's and borrow her sewing machine...plus she helps me all the time with whatever project I am trying to do. We were over there today just fixing a few holes in clothes. I am going to try and sew 3 Lucia gowns......I have a feeling that I will be needing Grandma's help :)

0 comments: