22 November 2009

Scary Night!

I just have to share what happened to me last night. Thad and the girls were in Rexburg. I have been reading this criminal murder story book................I layed in bed for over and hour reading it. I'm soooo close to finishing, so you can emagine that it's pretty intense. Anyway, I fell alseep sometime around eleven. Then all of a sudden I wake up to the sound of music???

What?

I'm still dreaming.....I put music on on my cell phone, then my head starts to get clearer.
NO NO, I can hear music...quite loud and clear. I'm fully awake now! It's Josh Groban singing his heart out. What the hell? I'm the ONLY person in the house. So I get up, and find that Kajsa's cd player is on. It's playing this song:



I look around, Kajsa's room is a dissaster, toys ALL OVER THE PLACE, on the bed and floor...her pillow is missing. Her room is SUPER cold. I'm a little freaked out. I hadn't checked her room before I went to bed...but if the girls are home (like a normal day) We always clean up before we go to bed, always, ALWAYS. For a second I had the thought, someone has been in here looking for something. Someone is messing with me.
AHHHHHHH!
Then I calm myself down and figure out that somehow Kajsa had turned on the alarm...and of course midnight is the time that it auto sets to. Scary! So I turn off the cd player and crawl back into bed and talk myself into chilling out.

Why? Why on a night when I'm ALL ALONE. The alarm on her cd player has actually gone off ONCE before and that was when I ran inside to grab something downstairs and everyone else was waiting in the car!!!!

Yikes...does this make me a believer?
Nawwww

1 comments:

Avery said...

scary! And ironic that we both have posts about the same thing right by each other :D Sorry you had a bad night! I'm by myself all the time cause joe works grave-shift, so whenever I start to get freaked out I have to go back to bed. Like, NOW. lol