19 November 2009

Wednesday Thanks

1. Spray Tans. I just got one and they're so much fun. I should upload a picture so you can all see. Oh well. For anyone that doesn't know by now, I work at a tanning salon in Blackfoot. I give spray tans (tan envy custom sprays) and do the body wraps along side massages. I also work the front desk when appointments are slow. It is GREAT to be able to benifit from our treatments for free. Just a tanning membership for a year costs 189 dollars....not to mention all the upgrades I use that I get free. If you've never had a spray tan, come and try one. Infact they are on special tomorrow and on Saturday!

Buy one get one half off!!!!
Did I mention they look GREAT!

2. A good book. I am reading a book right now and it's getting better and better. There's nothing like a good book! I love the feeling of wanting to read as soon as you have a moment over.

0 comments: